Medical Record Storage
Hospitals and treatment centres have a responsibility to maintain the correct medical storage systems and controls that respect the access to and the security of health records and patient information.
Invicta Mobile Shelving provides a medical records storage solution that is secure, compliant to patient medical record storage services and fulfils regulatory and statutory obligations. From hospital notes generated by hospital personnel to GP and public health notes, all must be securely stored and be readily available for access when needed.
Our medical records storage systems are available in sizes to suit the storage area available, reducing costs, safeguarding medical records and patient information, and compliant with healthcare industry standards.
Invicta mobile storage specialises in medical records storage systems that are employed by the NHS and other healthcare organisations.
Whatever the scope of your project, we will design and install a mobile shelving solution to:
- Free up valuable space in your medical centre
- Increase your medical centre's storage efficiency
- Store the same in 70% of the space available
- Offer you a selection of systems specific to your storage requirements
- Offer you a range of storage systems that can be manually assisted or electronically controlled
- Includes a free onsite survey and a dedicated project team