Museum Artefact Storage
When it comes to robust, dependable, multipurpose mobile shelving systems, Invicta Mobile Shelving is one of the UK’s leading designers, suppliers and installers – we have been designing and installing mobile shelving solutions for museums and cultural institutions sector for over 25 years.
We understand that there are few tasks more specialised and practical than devising an artefact storage solution that preserves our national heritage while making efficient use of an institution’s human, financial and material resources.
Developed in response to the challenges these institutions face, the Invicta Mobile Shelving artefact storage system is designed to support and store individual items or collections of national importance requiring secure storage and preventive conservation while maximising the use of available space. Invicta Mobile Shelving can save you money and space by innovatively increasing your storage capacity by up to 70%. In contrast to traditional shelving that requires multiple aisles between each run of shelving, mobile shelving can be opened and closed when needed, thus, requiring only one aisle for access - substantially increasing capacity within a given area.
Whatever the scope of your project, we will design and install a mobile shelving solution to:
- Free up valuable space in your Museum or Gallery
- Increase your Museum's storage efficiency
- Store the same in 70% of the space available
- Offer you a selection of systems specific to your storage requirements
- Offer you a range of storage systems that can be manually assisted or electronically controlled
- Includes a free onsite survey and a dedicated project team
The Manchester Museum
Mobile Shelving and Racking at the Manchester Museum.